A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) lime juice
- 4 × 180g salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, extra
- 300g English spinach leaves
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, honey, ginger and lime juice. Place the salmon fillets in a shallow non-metallic dish and pour onthe marinade. Rub the marinade into both sides of the fillets and leave for 8 minutes.
2. Cook the salmon fillets under a hot grill, basting with the marinade, for 8–10 minutes on one side only, or until the fish cooks through and is blackened on top.
3. Meanwhile, heat a wok over medium heat, add the oil and swirl to coat. Add the garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds without browning.
4. Increase the heat and add the snow peas and capsicum and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the extra soy sauce and the spinach and stir-fry for 1–2 minutes, or until the spinach has wilted. Serve the salmon on a bed of the vegetables.