A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 375 g (13 oz) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons plum sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 30 g (1 oz/1 cup) cornflakes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Line a large baking tray with foil. Brush with melted butter or oil.
2. Place the chicken, egg, chives, sesame oil and sauces in a food processor. Process for 30 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
3. Shape heaped teaspoons of the mixture into balls. Roll the balls in the cornflakes. Place the nuggets on the tray. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden and crisp.