Have your say
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 425 g can tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 430 g can Sanitarium Lima Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 250 g fresh ricotta cheese, chopped
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Stir-fry onion, garlic and zucchini until soft.
2. Add tomatoes, water and tomato paste. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
3. Stir through soy sauce and Lima Beans in Tomato Sauce. Bring mixture back to boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Pour half bean mixture into lightly greased round casserole dish. Sprinkle with half chopped ricotta cheese. Repeat, sprinkling remaining ricotta on top.
5. Bake at 180°C for 20–25 minutes or until top is lightly brown.