Spicy beef burgers with avocado salsa
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 1kg minced beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons chopped chilli
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 6 bread rolls
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 125g (⅔ cup) tinned corn kernels, drained
1. With your hands, mix together the minced beef, onion, chilli, cumin, tomato paste and coriander. Divide into 6 portions and shape into burgers.
2. Cook on a hot, lightly oiled barbecue grill plate or flat plate for 4–5 minutes each side.
3. To make the salsa, dice the avocado and toss with the lime juice. Add the tomato and corn and toss lightly. Sandwich the burgers in the bread rolls and serve with the salsa.