Strawberry and marshmallow parfait
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 85 g packet strawberry flavoured jelly crystals
- 2 cups boiling water
- 250 g punnet strawberries, chopped ½ litre vanilla ice-cream
- 100 g white or pink marshmallows, halved
- whipped cream for decoration
- 6 whole strawberries, extra
1. Stir jelly crystals in water in bowl until sugar crystals have dissolved; refrigerate until set.
2. Process half the strawberries in food processor 30 seconds.
3. Layer ice-cream, jelly, remaining chopped strawberries, marshmallows and strawberry purée into six parfait glasses. Decorate with whipped cream and strawberries.