Strawberry frozen yoghurt
To make this sublime dessert more sophisticated, add 2 teaspoons of vodka or a flavoured liqueur towards the end of churning time. Don't go overboard, as it won't freeze properly if you add too much.
Have your say
- 500g ripe strawberries, hulled and diced
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1½ cups full-fat Greek-style yoghurt
1. Combine the strawberries and sugar in a medium bowl and set aside, tossing occasionally, for 2 hours or until the sugar dissolves.
2. Transfer the strawberry mixture to a food processor bowl, add the yoghurt and process until smooth.
3. Churn the strawberry mixture in an ice-cream machine following the manufacturer's instructions. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.