Summer fruity yoghurt
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 2 ripe pears, unpeeled
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 80 g (2 3/4 oz/1/2 cup) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 125 g (4 1/2 oz) strawberries, hulled, halved and quartered
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz) raspberries
- pulp of 2 passionfruit
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 500 g (1 lb 2 oz/2 cups) low-fat vanilla or fruit-flavoured yoghurt
1. Remove the core from the pears. Cut into chunks and put into a large bowl. Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
2. Add the blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and passionfruit and sprinkle with the sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes to infuse.
3. Gently fold in the yoghurt.
4. Spoon into four glasses and chill for at least 20 minutes.