Sun-dried tomato plaits
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 40 g (1 1/2 oz) semi-dried (sun-blushed) tomatoes, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C (415°F/Gas 6-7). Lightly grease a baking tray.
2. Lightly brush the puff pastry with the egg. Cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch) strips.
3. Join three strips together at the top, by pressing. Plait them together, putting slices of semi-dried tomato in the plait.
4. Place the plaits on the baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Cool for 5 minutes, then put on a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.