A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 4 hot dog rolls
- 20 g (3/4 oz) butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 440 g (15 1/2 oz) tinned spaghetti in tomato and cheese sauce
- 80 g (2 3/4 oz) sliced ham, chopped
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz) cheddar cheese slices, cut into strips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Brush a baking tray with oil.
2. Cut the hot dog rolls in half horizontally. Place on the baking tray.
3. Heat the butter in a saucepan. Add the garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Brush a little on each roll half. Top with spaghetti, ham and cheese.
4. Bake for 12 minutes, or until the cheese melts.