Sweet potato wedges
- 800g of peeled sweet potato, cut into 6-8cm wedges
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 200°C. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat well. Lay on a lined baking tray with wedges facing upward. Cook for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Drain on a paper towel and serve alongside the steak sandwich.
Got a favourite recipe? Share your recipe