Thai chicken sausage rolls
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
Thai chicken sausage rolls.
- 500 g (1 lb 2 oz) minced (ground) chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 80 g (1 cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- baby rocket (arugula) leaves, to serve
- sweet chilli sauce, extra, for dipping
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6). Combine the chicken, cumin, coriander, chilli sauce, coriander leaves and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
2. Spread the mixture along one edge of each pastry sheet and roll up to conceal the filling. Place the rolls seam-side down on a tray lined with baking paper, brush lightly with the beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Slice the rolls and serve with rocket and sweet chilli sauce.