A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- Drain the tofu, then pat dry and cut into 1 cm (½ inch) cubes.
- Put the spring onion, coriander, rind, soy and chilli sauces, ginger, cornflour and tofu in a bowl and gently mix. Cover, then refrigerate for 3–4 hours.
- Place the sugar and vinegar in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and add the cucumber, chilli and extra spring onion. Cool.
- Preheat the oven to hot 220°C (425°F/Gas 7). Cut each pastry sheet into four squares. Drain the filling and divide into eight. Place one portion in the centre of each square and brush the edges with egg. Fold into a triangle and seal the edges with a fork.
- Put the triangles on two lined baking trays, brush with egg and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with the sauce.