Vegetable and rice patties
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 3/4 cup corn kernels
- 2 cups cooked hot short-grain brown rice
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 tablespoons plain wholemeal flour
- 2 tablespoons Sanitarium Sesame Seeds
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
1. Place zucchini in a colander, sprinkle with salt and let stand for 20 minutes. Squeeze out excess moisture.
2. Place all patty ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions, using 1/4 cup measure.
4. Shape mixture into patties. Coat patties in combined flour and Sesame Seeds.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Heat oil on barbecue. Cook patties over a gentle heat until golden brown on both sides.