Wholegrain tuna mayo sandwiches
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 100 g tinned tuna in spring water, drained
- ½ carrot, grated
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 45 g low-fat mayonnaise
- 6 coral lettuce leaves, washed and drained
- 4 large slices dense wholegrain bread
- 2 gherkins, thinly sliced
1. Put the tuna in a small bowl with the carrot, spring onion and mayonnaise and mix.
2. Divide the lettuce leaves between two slices of bread. Top with the tuna and mayonnaise mixture and the gherkins.
3. Top with the two remaining bread slices.