Wild and brown rice salad
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 3 cups wild and brown rice mix
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 12 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cobs corn, kernels removed
- 1 large capsicum, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¾ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
1. Add rice mix to large pan of boiling water, simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes or until tender, drain, rinse under cold water.
2. Heat oil in medium pan, add spring onion, corn kernels and capsicum, stir-fry over medium heat 2 minutes or until tender.
3. Combine rice, vegetables and parsley in large mixing bowl.
4. To make Dressing: Place oil, vinegar, curry powder, sugar and ginger in a small jar. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds or until mixture is combined. Add dressing to salad, stir until all ingredients are combined.