Zombie brain meatballs
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 850 g (1 lb 14 oz) minced (ground) lamb
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1. Place the lamb, onion, parsley and mustard in a large bowl and mix to combine.
2. Roll level tablespoonfuls of mixture into 40 balls. Refrigerate until needed. Thread four meatballs onto each of the skewers.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and brush lightly with oil. Cook the meatball skewers for about 12 minutes until well browned all over. Drain on paper towel.