ThePlacebo

TTC June 2020

Sweet.Pea

@~*~blizzy~*~ It's definitely way too early 😂

Pretty sure I did the same though.

Now as it's getting later, I'm not testing. Try figure that out.

NeedSleepNow

It’s definitely early, so you are still in with a shot!! I think you did well to get to day 8... I’m here at day 5 and trying to remind myself that it truly is too early to test. 

I’m the same Sweetpea, I usually test early and then don’t in the later stages of my cycle! Admittedly I’ve always had early positives though, so for me if it wasn’t positive by 11/12DPO I’d consider myself well and truly out. 

Sweet.Pea

I'm 12DPO today, so I'm going to get it over with and test. Then I can prepare myself a bit more mentally for AF to arrive (although definitely think the test will be BFN).

musicalmumma

Hi all, I think is the right thread for me to join. I couldn't see a July one. First off, congrats on those that got a BFP and fingers crossed for next cycle for those who didn't. 

I just took my last provera tablet today so I'll hopefully get a cycle next week and then I'll start on clomid for my next baby!

Sweet.Pea

I tested - BFN

Even though I knew it would be, I feel really disappointed still.

Hopefully July is our month. We would love a new addition.

Sweet.Pea
1 minute ago, musicalmumma said:

Hi all, I think is the right thread for me to join. I couldn't see a July one. First off, congrats on those that got a BFP and fingers crossed for next cycle for those who didn't. 

I just took my last provera tablet today so I'll hopefully get a cycle next week and then I'll start on clomid for my next baby!

Welcome!

Are you doing IVF or just using tablets to assist?

Is this your first cycle trying? First baby?

I'm CD27 12DPO, tested BFN this morning. So I'll be in the July group when it gets created. This is our 9th cycle trying for our second child.

musicalmumma
Just now, Sweet.Pea said:

Welcome!

Are you doing IVF or just using tablets to assist?

Is this your first cycle trying? First baby?

I'm CD27 12DPO, tested BFN this morning. So I'll be in the July group when it gets created. This is our 9th cycle trying for our second child.

No IVF. I used soy isoflavones to get my first, clomid to get my second and my third was a magical natural baby. I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own.  This will be #4 for me. It will be my first cycle trying. #1 took 11? months to get. My second, comid worked straight up but I had a miscarriage then fell with #2 the very next cycle. My 3rd was first cycle. So basically, I've been pretty lucky. IF I manage to ovulate then we tend to be lucky. Last time I was on this forum was when I was trying for #3. 

Sorry you got a BFN :(.  

Sweet.Pea

@musicalmumma sounds like you have a pretty good chance this month. Good luck!

I don't know what to do. After 9 cycles, I feel like I have done everything I possibly can. 

On a positive note, yesterday I went to bed with severe PMS - cramps, sore breasts etc and today not as bad. So I guess I can start trying again soon.

blackcat20

I've created a July thread: 

musicalmumma

@Sweet.Pea I use fertility friend app and track my BBT and also use OPK's. I'm pretty obsessive when it comes time. 

~*~blizzy~*~

I’m relunctant to post in the July group because I’m hoping like hell I’ll be pregnant!! 

NeedSleepNow

Welcome musicalmumma. I’m also TTC no.4. Ive been really lucky with my others, although it seems my endo has returned and that is messing with my cycle. It has only been 2.5 months, but hopefully soon!

Sorry SweetPea :( hopefully it’s just a slightly later implanter but I can understand feeling pessimistic 

blackcat20
15 minutes ago, ~*~blizzy~*~ said:

I’m relunctant to post in the July group because I’m hoping like hell I’ll be pregnant!! 

Me too but it's July so why not?

~*~blizzy~*~

I’m reading the July posts but my superstition won’t allow me to post there just yet 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Sweet.Pea
1 hour ago, ~*~blizzy~*~ said:

I’m reading the July posts but my superstition won’t allow me to post there just yet 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

😂 we can say it's a group for July BFPs if you are more comfortable.

AF hasn't arrived yet for me, but I don't think the outcome is going change.

My mouth is really dry, but I've been drinking water all day, so if anyone can tell me if that's a symptom of anything, please do.

~*~blizzy~*~
26 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

😂 we can say it's a group for July BFPs if you are more comfortable.

AF hasn't arrived yet for me, but I don't think the outcome is going change.

My mouth is really dry, but I've been drinking water all day, so if anyone can tell me if that's a symptom of anything, please do.

Do you have a metallic taste? Apparently that’s an early pregnancy symptom 

~*~blizzy~*~

Thougt this was interesting data to share from my fertility friend app 

CD9920D6-8D07-40A4-94B4-B2A97D6572CD.png

D717D7B7-0415-4C72-ACF2-07FA525F91D8.png

Sweet.Pea

@~*~blizzy~*~

No metallic taste, it's just really dry. I got a metallic taste last time I was pregnant though.

I'm 12DPO today, so looks not likely for me this month.

~*~blizzy~*~
14 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

@~*~blizzy~*~

No metallic taste, it's just really dry. I got a metallic taste last time I was pregnant though.

I'm 12DPO today, so looks not likely for me this month.

Still some data to suggest that you may get a BFP

Sweet.Pea
1 minute ago, ~*~blizzy~*~ said:

Still some data to suggest that you may get a BFP

I would love one! But if I'm not going to get one, my hormones can sort themselves out and leave some moisture in my mouth.

It's getting beyond cruel now. I've had cramping, sore breasts and now this.

~*~blizzy~*~

The last 2 days I’ve had some weird EWCM. Easiest way to explain it is like a mucus plug sort 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sweet.Pea

Sounds promising.

Usually after O, you dry up. Increased CM is a good sign I've read :) especially cloudy EWCM.

~*~blizzy~*~
5 minutes ago, Sweet.Pea said:

Sounds promising.

Usually after O, you dry up. Increased CM is a good sign I've read :) especially cloudy EWCM.

Not really cloudy. Clear thick and stretch

sorry, TMI

Sweet.Pea
2 minutes ago, ~*~blizzy~*~ said:

Not really cloudy. Clear thick and stretch

sorry, TMI

Still a good sign :)

~*~blizzy~*~
Posted (edited)

Last cycle where I was pregnant, I was still getting positive OPKs and had ewcm so I thought I was ovulating. After the 5th day of opk getting darker I preg tested and it was super positive. I estimated that to be 16dpo. 

still quietly confident 

Edited by ~*~blizzy~*~
Spelling