ThePlacebo

TTC June 2020

Sarah_434

Congrats Maree83, really exciting

NeedSleepNow

Congrats Maree!!!

~*~blizzy~*~

Got the cheapie ovulation tests. Did one yesterday arvo and it was a barely there line, so will be interesting to see what happens. I’ll call the GP for results today too

Sweet.Pea

Got the cheapie ovulation tests. Did one yesterday arvo and it was a barely there line, so will be interesting to see what happens. I’ll call the GP for results today too

I don't think the cheapies have a strong line. The control lines on mine weren't even that dark.

~*~blizzy~*~

I normally get strong lines. I’ve used them for a while. I think it depends on each person

Sarah_434

Looks like a short cycle for me. OPK was really dark morning of CD8, wasn’t quite positive though. It’s been fading since and barely there today (CD10). So O must have happened yesterday. With DH working we only had one chance for BD on CD8 hopefully it’s enough

~*~blizzy~*~

Fingers crossed Sarah! That is so early though!!! I have girlfriends that are still bleeding on day 8 & 9!

tinselfoil hat

Good luck Sarah!

eigne

Wow that’s a super short cycle! On the one hand you spend more of your life dealing with a period, on the other hand you get so many chances to TTC.

NeedSleepNow

Good luck Sarah!

ThePlacebo

Only needs one sperm to get there Sarah! Good luck!!

Sorry to hear about your loss, eigne, hopefully good news for you soon xx

Congrats Maree! Hopefully the first of lots of BFPs this month!

I’m on CD37. BFN yesterday. Not sure when/if I’ve ovulated. Still BDing every few days. Hopefully some news either way soon - not knowing what is going on sucks!

• Like 1

Sarah_434
Posted (edited)

The not knowing is tough, good luck placebo.

My cycles are normally 25 days with O on 11 or 12. I get the odd 23 every now and then and worry that it’s a dud egg because it’s so early. Luteal phase is always 14 days

Edited by Sarah_434

Maree83

ThePlacebo

The not knowing is tough, good luck placebo.

My cycles are normally 25 days with O on 11 or 12. I get the odd 23 every now and then and worry that it’s a dud egg because it’s so early. Luteal phase is always 14 days

When will you test?

I tested this morning and BFN. And heaps of EWCM so far today, so maybe I’m only just ovulating? Will BD just in case!!

Sarah_434

Fingers crossed for you placebo

I’m only 3DPO today, I will most likely test at 8DPO because POAS addict haha and I bought plenty of IC to accommodate my addiction. Won’t use a FRER until at least 12DPO though.

How’s everyone going? Blizzy did you get results?

tinselfoil hat

Fingers crossed for you placebo

I’m only 3DPO today, I will most likely test at 8DPO because POAS addict haha and I bought plenty of IC to accommodate my addiction. Won’t use a FRER until at least 12DPO though.

How’s everyone going? Blizzy did you get results?

Haha I’m an addict too Sarah and have bought enough IC’s to be ok about it. Though the 18th is 14DPO and our wedding anniversary so I would like to hold out for that date. I doubt I will though :rofl:

Proudmama2018

Anyone on 6DPO?

Proudmama2018

Anyone else get anxiety leading up to testing day :(

blackcat20

Anyone on 6DPO?

I should be 7dpo today, maybe 8. Been having some niggly cramps since yesterday...

NeedSleepNow

Good luck Blackcat and Proudmama! Hope to hear good news soon :)

~*~blizzy~*~

No results yet. Husband keeps

Asking about it. He is convinced I’m pregnant. I’m not at all.

blackcat20

So crampy. Way too early for AF and I don't get period pain since I had my bub. Really hoping it's not another short cycle :cry:

Sarah_434

Fingers crossed it’s not a short cycle Blackcat.

I don’t get anxiety Proudmama, but I do drive myself insane looking at the tests, trying to find a non existent line

• Like 1

blackcat20

Trying not to stress. My cycles have been so regular since the returned so I have no idea what happened last month. Had a tiny bit of spotting this morning but that could go either way. Not sure if it’s worth testing early or not, had no luck last time.

blackcat20

I took a test this morning and I swear there is a very faint line. More spotting first thing, but none since. So could go either way at this point. AF is due Friday based on my usual 11 day luteal phase.