ThePlacebo

TTC June 2020

NeedSleepNow

Photo!? Fingers crossed tomorrow’s line is clearer!

blackcat20

Photo!? Fingers crossed tomorrow’s line is clearer!

Ah didnt take one, sorry. I'm at work now, and not sure it would have shown up anyway (super faint). Hoping it wasnt just my imagination but who knows.

tinselfoil hat

Best of luck black cat!!!!

• Like 1

Maree83

Good luck black cat, hope you get a positive result!

• Like 1

blackcat20

Thanks ladies.

I feel like someone is zapping my nipples. Hopefully a good sign.

Majestic unicorn

Hi everyone!

First time in a baby making forum for me!

Me and my partner have been trying since around September 2019. However this will be my 4th/5th cycle of actually timing/doing BD "correctly", so I guess it hasn't been THAT long. However, every month I get AF is a bit of a bummer.

Feeling hopeful for a BFP next week.

Currrently CD20 and did BD CD9, CD12 and CD17.

I THINK I ovulate around day 13/14 with a regular 27-29 day cycle.

Gorgeous partner doesn't always 'get there' due to medications and psychological stuff, but this month managed 3 successful firings haha. Anyone else experience something similar??

Thanks and baby dust (that's the right saying, yeah?) to all!

Unicorn xo

• Like 1

ThePlacebo

Urrrgghhhh pretty sure I’m out for this month. CD41, had lots of EWCM two days ago and didn’t get to BD except for 5 days prior because our daughter would not sleep in her cot the last few nights leading up. And now no CM :(

Hopefully not another 40+ day cycle next month

blackcat20

Urrrgghhhh pretty sure I’m out for this month. CD41, had lots of EWCM two days ago and didn’t get to BD except for 5 days prior because our daughter would not sleep in her cot the last few nights leading up. And now no CM sad.png

Hopefully not another 40+ day cycle next month

Oh that's frustrating. They seem to know hey! We tried for nap time and she started crying just as we were getting to the critical moment :omg:

Hoppy123

HI all,

Good luck to those testing this week!!

8DPO for me. BFN today but thats to be expected with IC's so early, just couldn't help myself.

• Like 1

Sarah_434

Goodluck Blackcat, hoping for a more obvious line tomorrow.

Welcome unicorn

Fingers crossed hoppy, I’ll be testing soon with my IC. I can’t help myself either

blackcat20

Well AF has just shown up, so another short cycle for me. I'm not sure what is going on as I've always had cycles around 30 days and this is two at 27 days. I've also never had the days of spotting leading up to AF before.

NeedSleepNow

Sorry to hear that Blackcat :( :(

I’m not sure what’s going on here either, in my previous pregnancies I’ve always ovulated early as my periods tend to be short, but it’s looking quite late this time. A short luteal phase isn’t ideal as my period is pretty much like clockwork, so I’m not too hopeful this cycle

blackcat20

Sorry to hear that Blackcat sad.pngsad.png

I’m not sure what’s going on here either, in my previous pregnancies I’ve always ovulated early as my periods tend to be short, but it’s looking quite late this time. A short luteal phase isn’t ideal as my period is pretty much like clockwork, so I’m not too hopeful this cycle

Thats what worries me, the short luteal phase. Its usually a clockwork 11 days but I didnt ovulate early this month as far as I can tell. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Sarah_434

Sorry to hear blackcat.

I was at the doctors today with the step son so got a progesterone blood test, had to convince the doctor waiting until CD21 wouldn't work when my cycle is going to only be 23 days. Hoping it comes back normal, but I worry about whether I did O or not when I only get a weak surge and it's so early

Maree83

So sorry blackcat.

tinselfoil hat

Sorry black cat. I hope next month is yours!

• Like 1

tinselfoil hat

So I have cramping this morning at 7DPO. I hope it’s a sign but I do feel it’s too early. I hate the TWW!

blackcat20

Thanks everyone. As least my husband is home for my entire fertile window this cycle, so we might have a better chance.

So who is next to test??

Hoppy123

I'm 10 DPO today , started testing early all BFN's so far but I know it's too early with IC's. I've been feeling super fatigued the last two days so I'm hoping thats a good sign, but DD's been sick so I may just have it too.

What's the earliest people have gotten Faint lines/ BFP's on IC's?

My first pregnancy was 13 DPO, and my CP last cycle was 11DPO. both super faint on IC's but clear on FRER's.

I haven't bothered buying FRER's this cycle so just depending on the IC's

Sarah_434
Posted (edited)

I’m 7dpo too Tinselfoil hat, I’ll test with an IC tomorrow. TWW is torture. Good luck Hoppy

My progesterone levels came back at 54nmol/l which is a good level for luteal phase and confirms O did happen even though I didn’t see the LH surge and it was pretty early.

Edited by Sarah_434

NeedSleepNow

Good luck Hoppy and Sarah!

Has anyone used the clearblue advanced ovulation kit and not had a peak fertility day?

eigne

I think I got a faint line on an IC on about 13DPO Hoppy. There was the faintest line on 11DPO but so faint I couldn’t be sure. The FRER was showing a clear faint line from 11DPO.

blackcat20

Good luck Hoppy and Sarah!

Has anyone used the clearblue advanced ovulation kit and not had a peak fertility day?

Me! I got lots of high but never saw peak, and got pregnant that month.

• Like 1

NeedSleepNow

That’s good to know Blackcat! Did you get any other signs of ovulation? I’ve had none, so I’m thinking it could be accurate.....

tinselfoil hat

Congratulations Eigne!!!

I’ll test tomorrow also Sarah. Fingers crossed we will be bfp buddies!