ThePlacebo

TTC June 2020

blackcat20

That’s good to know Blackcat! Did you get any other signs of ovulation? I’ve had none, so I’m thinking it could be accurate.....

I get really strong ovulation pains. My app for that month shows that I’d noted ewcm as well, days after I’d run out of sticks.

Sarah_434

Good luck Hoppy and Sarah!

Has anyone used the clearblue advanced ovulation kit and not had a peak fertility day?

Yup, I’ve had a few where I don’t see a peak, like this current one, but I’ve had O confirmed so may have missed the surge. Last cycle I used cheap opks multiple times a day, until I got a strong line then used the clearblue and it was peak.

eigne

Congratulations Eigne!!!

I’ll test tomorrow also Sarah. Fingers crossed we will be bfp buddies!

Oh I was just answering Hoppy’s question :) No congratulations are due! I am still waiting on my period to return so we can try again.

tinselfoil hat

Oh I was just answering Hoppy’s question :) No congratulations are due! I am still waiting on my period to return so we can try again.

Oh shame hehe :p sorry!

Sweet.Pea

Yup, I’ve had a few where I don’t see a peak, like this current one, but I’ve had O confirmed so may have missed the surge. Last cycle I used cheap opks multiple times a day, until I got a strong line then used the clearblue and it was peak.

With the cheap OPKs, if the line is faint, doesn't it still mean positive? So O in the next 24 to 36 hours?

Sarah_434

With the cheap OPKs I have the instructions says the same or darker than the control line. I haven’t seen that though, it gets darker and then the clearblue says it’s peak. I’m thinking the cheap ones are looking for a higher concentration of LH which I must not have, but the clearblue ones are more forgiving

NeedSleepNow

It sounds like it’s a lot harder to get a peak on an OPK IC.... I still haven’t gotten one on clearblue, so I figure this isn’t looking like a good month for me. Boo!

Hoppy123

11DPO still BFN

My sister just told me that she's pregnant. I honestly am so happy for her but it still stings a little, especially with having the CP last cycle. She said she got pregnant first try as well, this is cycle 5 for us.

I really hope that we get to go through this one together.

Sweet.Pea

With the cheap OPKs I have the instructions says the same or darker than the control line. I haven’t seen that though, it gets darker and then the clearblue says it’s peak. I’m thinking the cheap ones are looking for a higher concentration of LH which I must not have, but the clearblue ones are more forgiving

Mine say that too but I've never seen it. I figure if I see a faint line then that's enough.

Sweet.Pea

11DPO still BFN

My sister just told me that she's pregnant. I honestly am so happy for her but it still stings a little, especially with having the CP last cycle. She said she got pregnant first try as well, this is cycle 5 for us.

I really hope that we get to go through this one together.

I find every pregnancy and birth announcement stings each time until I have a BFP. We are up to our 9th cycle.

Sarah_434

Still have fingers crossed for you Hoppy, not out yet

BFN for me today, but only 8DPO so wasn't expecting much.

blackcat20

My husband and I have a deal that I get to choose a nice bottle of wine each month we don’t have success. So I’ve had nice wine and gooey cheeses tonight as a consolation prize.

Sweet.Pea

How does everyone cope with pregnancy announcements?

I think I am convincing face to face, but I am insanely jealous. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for them, but I can't help feeling sad for us. Why didn't it happen for us? Should I eat more spinach? Was it the McDonald's I ate? Should I start doing yoga?

I feel like TTC is consuming us we are trying that hard. And then people tell me it only took them one try.

blackcat20

Pregnancy announcements are definitely hard. I know someone that got pregnant by accident the first time, then first go the second. They’ll never understand the disappointment of AF turning up each month (and I had it relatively easy first time).

Sarah_434

I’m DPO10 today, swear I can see a slight shadow on the IC this morning, in the right light holding it the right way haha. Definitely wouldn’t say positive but more I can see where the line should be. May just be looking at it too long, see what tomorrow brings. Was going to use a FRER, I thought I had some but must have used them last time.

Sweet.Pea

I’m DPO10 today, swear I can see a slight shadow on the IC this morning, in the right light holding it the right way haha. Definitely wouldn’t say positive but more I can see where the line should be. May just be looking at it too long, see what tomorrow brings. Was going to use a FRER, I thought I had some but must have used them last time.

I'd try a FRER. I can never see where the lines are on IC so might get BFP on a FRER.

Good luck!

NeedSleepNow

Good luck Sarah!

I have no idea what’s going on with my body. It looks like AF has arrived, which would be fine, except it’s meant to be CD17, so waaaayyyyy too early. According to the clear blue advanced test I haven’t ovulated, and the bleeding is far too heavy to be implantation bleeding. I was given a referral for a pelvic ultrasound a few months ago, so I’m guessing I might need to get that done.

tinselfoil hat

Good luck Sarah. And that sounds very strange NSN. What do you think is going on? And Hoppy, hopefully you’re still in with a chance!

I caved and tested with a FRER today at 9 DPO. BFN. I still have cramping and have had nausea the last two days. It’s early but at least a BFN manages my expectations that it’s probably not going to happen too quickly.

NeedSleepNow

Fingers crossed for the next test Tinsel!

I have no idea what’s going on. It’s definitely AF though judging by the cramps and heavy bleeding, so I guess I’m back to CD1!

blackcat20

Very strange NSN.

Mimmy91

Hi, I'm returning. I had my DD Nov 2018 and still breastfeeding.

Going back for #2 copper iud out today, so this month is unlikely but I am excited to start. 

• Like 1

blackcat20

Hi Mimmy, welcome.

minimagnolia

Hello,

I'm new to forums so hope it's ok to join.

TTC conceive and now 7dpo. Bit nervous and anxious. So far only have indigestion and a little cranky but they say that could be PMS according to the app?

Baby dust to everyone and good luck. Hope there's lots of positives!

blackcat20
4 minutes ago, minimagnolia said:

Hello,

I'm new to forums so hope it's ok to join.

TTC conceive and now 7dpo. Bit nervous and anxious. So far only have indigestion and a little cranky but they say that could be PMS according to the app?

Baby dust to everyone and good luck. Hope there's lots of positives!

Could go either way, I often get indigestion after O. Good luck!

tinselfoil hat

Welcome mini and mimmy! 

AF arrived for me yesterday so I’m out. Wahhhh!

• Confused 1