baba2021

Due in March 2021

baba2021
Posted (edited)

Hello

Anyone else who is very early pregnant? I'm 5 weeks, due on 5 March with baby number 2.

🙂

Edited by baba2021
  • Like 2

owl3

Hi, I am about the same. I only just found out and I am in shock. This will be my first. 

• Like 1

TeaLover

Yes, I am also due early March. 

• Like 1

blackcat20

Just found out today, should be due around March 17.

• Like 2

TeaLover

Congrats BC :)

• Thanks 1

emmbop

Hi everyone!

I've been getting some faint BFPs over the past week, and my period's officially late now so I'm calling it! This will (hopefully) be our second child :)

• Like 2

StarSky2

Hello. Joining in too. I’m due on the 16th March. Very excited!!

• Like 2

emmbop

Congrats StarSky! I'm due right around then too.

Has anybody been to a GP yet to get a blood test to confirm? I haven't been to a GP since this COVID stuff started so I was just wondering how it'll work as I know there is the option of telehealth appointments now so I was wondering if it'd need to be a face to face appointment. I'm in Vic, so I'm being extra cautious at the moment!

TeaLover

I had a blood test done last weekend and levels are all good. Will be having a dating scan next weekend. Going by last period dates, I’m around 6 weeks. My GP appointment was via Telehealth and my DH picked up the forms from the reception on his way past that evening. But I do need a face to face appointment post-scan for blood pressure check etc. I can imagine being extra cautious, particularly in Vic! I am in NSW. 

blackcat20

I need to call the GP and find out how things will work given the restrictions. I’m only 4w2d so no rush. My gp isn’t local but at least they are only a minor detour on my way home from work.

blackcat20

Anyone else already battling nausea? Mine kicked in the day af was due, which is way earlier than last time.

TeaLover

Yes! I’ve been nauseous since just before 4 weeks 🤢 which is much earlier than I’ve ever had it before too. 

• Sad 1

blackcat20

Bugger. I've ordered some ginger tablets, hoping they help.

• Like 1

TeaLover

Let me know if they do, the constant nausea is horrible! 

blackcat20

Will do.

I’ve  got restavit ready to go but don’t really want to take it until I can’t cope.

• Like 1

StarSky2

Nothing too bad yet...but I know it’s coming. I give it 2 weeks 🤢

• Sad 2

emmbop

I've been getting some waves of nausea for the last couple of days. I also think I've been getting round ligament pain already. I looked it up and most things say it's a second trimester thing, but I definitely recognise that sharp pain when I stand up suddenly or cough.

• Sad 2

blackcat20

Thats not good.

Ive had some hip pain, and I feel crampy a lot of the time. Had a huge scare during the night (thought someone was breaking into my husbands work Ute) and the adrenaline gave me bad cramps.

TeaLover

I’ve gotten some ligament pain too, mostly if I sneeze. Not much fun emmbop. Hopefully it eases off for you. 

Oh no black cat, that’s scary. Hope you’re feeling better now. 

emmbop

The ligament pain is nothing too bad yet, so all good, I'm just hyper aware of any little thing at the moment!

Oh that sounds scary Black cat 😔

• Like 1

blackcat20

Got a GP appointment organised for Tuesday so I can get referrals sorted. I want to book into my OB as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Sandra

Morning ladies

I have moved your group to the correct Due in Forum  :) 

• Like 3

TeaLover

Thanks @Sandra 😊

blackcat20

My ginger tablets are due to arrive this morning, hoping they work as well as I've been told they do.

How soon is everyone having their first ultrasound? I'm kinda keen to wait until its more likely to see a heartbeat. Early pregnancy is all a bit weird, I didnt find out with my last bub until I was already 7ish weeks so I missed this first bit.

TeaLover

What tablets did you get BC? The nausea is driving me up the wall, might have to invest. 

I’m having my first ultrasound on Saturday. Going by LMP I will be 7w1d. I figure that’s a good time to see a heartbeat and to confirm dates. 

• Like 1